Am Officially 21!

Yay!
Yours Truly is finally 21 years old!
LEGAL to do anything - Shan Shan said. *LOL*


First of all, THANKS for those who actually voted for me in Foong's blog contest.
Appreciate it very much. :)

Special thanks to dear Eric and David for the birthday posts!
I didn't know Eric did a scheduled post for me only till yesterday.
There is a short poem inside the post. Let me show you. :p

I seek a gift, Cruising along the ocean breeze,
Love was a myth, At least until I saw you, miss,
Off we go adrift. Reaching for what we both had missed,
Vow to not ever grief, Over the pact we both conceived,
Each moment may be brief, Love still grow fonder like a kiss,
Yearn and if, In this ride we through all rift
Our love will be received, Never broken never adrift,
Until conceive, Eternal bond that we wished.

Did you spot the HIDDEN message within it?

David with his Birthday Galore post!
It's just very awesome! Oh! Some of you may know already that Panda Foong sharing the same birthday with me! ( Oops! I'm the one share with him since he is older than me! mwahaha)
Happy Birthday to you, Foong!
Thanks to my family members and relatives who celebrated for me!
I am really happy for those who actually stayed up late and some of you counting down my moment with me, heart you guys much!
My twitter and facebook flooded with all the wishes, those who wished me, THANKS SO MUCH! HUGS!!

I just would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the birthday wishes not only through calls, texts, facebook, twitter,etc.
Thanks for those homebaked marble cheesecake,fruity cake from dear colleagues

Great Brekkie, Yummy Lunch and Memorable Dinner
I really had a great time today (except for stress mode in office) .

Oh! Got the HIDDEN message already?
Let me show you. :)

I seek a gift, Cruising along the ocean breeze,
Love was a myth, At least until I saw you, miss,
Off we go adrift. Reaching for what we both had missed,
Vow to not ever grief, Over the pact we both conceived,
Each moment may be brief, Love still grow fonder like a kiss,
Yearn and if, In this ride we through all rift
Our love will be received, Never broken never adrift,
Until conceive, Eternal bond that we wished.

I LOVE YOU CAROLINE

Awesome right?!

Thank you so much, Love! 

Oh! I received birthday song from Talking Tom too!! 

*FIRST THREE COMMENTER*

57 comments:

  1. where's my marble cheesecake??? >=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you!!! yeah, i also agree with Shan Shan - you are now at the legal age to do anything you like.. haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so sweet of Eric for that hidden message huh.. i really not able to see that until you showed us, that's really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i guess the next post will be all the celebrations you have for your birthday?? so looking forward to them~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe, yeah.. only realised your birthday is the same day as Panda, what a coincidence~~ sure he is A LOT older than you lah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Caroline.... Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waulawei fuyooooo so damn romantic la boyfie, unsangkarable!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, I looooove the poem Caroline, so sweet and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And then got secret message summore wah wah wah!! Great pressie from Eric I gotta say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday sweetie, I'm sure u had a blast... show us the party pics later! Love and hugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. And Happy Birthday to Foong too of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Didn't realize there's a hidden message in that poem and could not decipher it until u showed it. So terror lah Eric! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonder how long he spent writing that poem? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Caroline! Happy 21st birthday, sweetie!

    Damn! Gotta give props to Eric for that creative hidden message in the poem! Well done!

    See ya later my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 21 my friend. Now you can do anything you want LOL. I hope you have a great day filled with fun and laughter because you deserve every single moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're soooo young, younger than my daughter by a few months. Hey! My birthday's just a day later...but earlier by many, many years! I'm 58 today. Muahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carol: Keep the song in your heart k...

    ReplyDelete
  18. @foongpc er...1 hour plus of try n error..LOL kinda long

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again dearie!! Too bad your trip to KL was cancelled :( I'm waiting for you to come again next time! And Eric is so sweet with the poem!! Didn't realize got hidden message somemore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Birthday~~ Oh...21 years old, what a beautiful age~~

    ReplyDelete
  21. That poem was awesome! You are lucky to have each other.

    happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The hidden message! OMG! OMG! OMG! Must show this to william... put some pressure on HIM! Muahahahahaha....why can't all guys be like eric? :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Merryn wah sei...later william kills me... >.< hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Eric Lee hahah! yeaa FC1! :D ish y shy shy leh?? lol!

    u dnt like marble cheesecake oso! heiyerr1 but if u wan, inside tummy dy! :p

    thnx hubby! for the poem too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. @[SK] lol! yeah legal to do anything dy! :p

    haha awesome right! surprised me ! :D

    no no. this year me sickish during bday, :(

    haha how come A LOT? lol! i tot he is still around 20s. :p

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Mariuca hahha! i like the word UNSANGKARABLE!! lol!

    thanks dearie! :D hugs!

    wish i can stay 21 forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. @fufuLOL! whr got young? enter number 2 dy wor. :p

    ReplyDelete
  28. @suituapui of course happy birthday to u too! haha me n ur daughter same age aye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. @iamthewitch thnx dearie! yea cant wait to see u again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi caroline... just dropping by here
    by the way, thanks for informing me about my site/....
    It's working fine now... I requested Google to review my site again...

    I have changed my template and remove all my widgets

    The "Reported attack" error is not appearing anymore and i got it all fixed
    thanks again...

    ReplyDelete